How do I know I’m not living in The Matrix?

I had the same status message on GTalk for the last two days (stuck on some song). I was thinking of a new one to keep and I remembered this Big Bang Theory episode where Sheldon asks the same question to his friends.

But as I kept this status message, I got these (honest?) ideas (the best one is at the end, btw):

Ajay Somani (who is going to read is 701th blog post today): food sucks (this one was the answer Sheldon gave)

Srijan: transpose you position twice if you are on the same spot then you are in the matrix ow u are not πŸ˜›

Mine: Net speeds wouldn’t suck so much!

(name witheld on request): Stare at a girl’s b**bies for some time continuosly…. If her Br* pops off, then you are inside the matrix, if she slaps you instead, then you are not…

Posted in fun, life Tagged with: , , , ,
16 comments on “How do I know I’m not living in The Matrix?
  1. Kshitij says:

dont hang me!! πŸ˜›

2. Sanrag says:

@Kshitij.. Hanging you is not a way to find out if we are inside a matrix or not ! 😐

3. Ankur Pahwa says:

last is cool try and must tell me does it work

4. Kshitij says:

@Ankur: you shouldn’t ASK someone to do such things πŸ˜›
    @sanrag: Since you start the fatta session here, I shouldn’t be blamed for what I write now, so here it is –
    Try finding the determinant of the matrix using recursion. If you’re inside the matrix, you’ll never be able to reach the terminating condition as you yourself are going through the recursive process (since you are inside the matrix). In case you are not a part of the matrix, you’ll be able to get the terminating condition.
    Howz that eh?

5. Sanrag says:

@Kshitij… This is completely wrong… Of course you can find the determinant of yourself because you are composed of finite matrix elements and not infinite matrices. You are saying something like that if you are in a group of people, you cannot count the number of ppl in that group…. which is a completely stupid idea… πŸ˜›

6. Kulbir Saini says:

just look around and if you can’t spot a hot chick, you are surely not inside a matrix πŸ˜€

7. Sanrag says:

@Kulbir…That’s the illusion created by the machines to make you believe you are not inside a matrix :)

8. gaganpreet says:

@Sanrag – I tried to convince Kshitij that his method was totally inappropriate, but he wouldn’t agree.
    @Kshitij – come up with something that’s better. πŸ˜›
    @Kulbir – Sanrag couldn’t have put it better. πŸ˜›

9. Kshitij says:

@Sanrag – What’s your take on it? You didn’t present any idea πŸ˜›

10. Kulbir Saini says:

@Kshitij please don’t ask him to put up his ideas man!! he’ll come up with something like santa banta stuff πŸ˜›

11. Sanrag says:

@Kshitij & Kulbir… sorry guys, my brain is too dumb to solve problems like this πŸ˜›

12. gaganpreet says:

@Sanrag – don’t be too modest. we all know what you can come up with. πŸ˜›

13. Kshitij says:

@Kulbir – Did you get it why I wrote that or still wondering why Gagan wrote about his modesty? πŸ˜›

14. ORB says:

no man believe me, v r inside the matrix! we have been since birth!

15. Captain Winchester says:

If we were in the matrix, i’d be neo, because my mind is so free, people acuse me of doing drugs, which i don’t , because drugs are ways for people to imitate my state of mind,which comes naturally for me