When I last blogged five months ago; I wasn’t hoping for myself that I wouldn’t blog for this long. But then, the holidays started and I felt too lazy to write another post. I have grown really lazy over the holidays. I haven’t even set up my room stuff properly (or even improperly ) ever since I shifted to my new room.
Anyway, here’s me making a comeback. And this time (I hope) for good.
My five month tale:
1) Got a project in CVIT under Dr. Jawahar. No sarcasms necessary here, people. 😛
2) Saw loads of movies over the holidays. Saw That 70s Show, The Big Bang Theory too. Saw first two seasons of O.C. Couldn’t continue further because it started sucking. Watching Friends these days.
3) Finally got a single room, which is in a horrible condition right now.
4) Saw The Dark Knight in IMAX. My first IMAX experience. Though the movie did not deserve the #1 slot on IMDB for so long (it’s 3rd now).
5) Bought a new 250GB external harddisk (which is full right now). God, I need more drives!
6) Learnt a lil’ bit of German.
7) Classes are really boring. POPL is probably the suckiest subject this time around. Good thing it’s only a half semester course. Dozed off in a PR class and the prof. tried to wake me up. Didn’t. 😀
PS0: Song of the day – 10,000 Days by Tool. Beautiful song!
PS1: QoTD – erased!
Seeing the fact that only one person blogs from UG2k6 regularly, I tag all the people in my blogroll (Aakanksha, Anshul (his post is gonna be long), Sanrag, Sunanda) to blog about their absence by the end of this week. And keep on blogging regularly. 😛